• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Psychological Astrology anyone?

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Noel
Getting Comfortable

Re: Psychological Astrology anyone?

Unread post

Doc, I am a newbie on Amazon, so much to learn, I didn't know you could 'follow' someone, how amazing :)
Psychology and the occult - love it

http://www.plutoscave.com
Doctor Manifest
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Noel wrote:Doc, I am a newbie on Amazon, so much to learn, I didn't know you could 'follow' someone, how amazing :)
So am I brother. I actually noticed it as I was checking out your author page. I believe you and I belong to a somewhat rare breed.
Noel
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

lol, yep, rare breed alright, you with your Gemini Ascendant and Capricorn Sun, suggests you treasure knowledge and have a desire to share it, but only serious knowledge, none of this fluff stuff :)
Psychology and the occult - love it

http://www.plutoscave.com
Doctor Manifest
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Noel wrote:lol, yep, rare breed alright, you with your Gemini Ascendant and Capricorn Sun, suggests you treasure knowledge and have a desire to share it, but only serious knowledge, none of this fluff stuff :)
*Ding, Ding, Ding* - You nailed it man! Also a communicationalist who enjoy various conversations aboutt a lot of different things. Can`t do "chatter boxes" with NO substance though. #skincrawl

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”