Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 8:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Something about this just makes me happy. 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

Something about this just makes me happy.
http://www.wimp.com/pianoscore/

http://www.wimp.com/diabolicalgirl/

http://www.wimp.com/bestseconds/

so good.

Have you tried that? Looking for answers?
Or have you been content to be terrified of a thing you know nothing about?

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Confidence being an expectation built on past experience, evidence and extrapolation to the future. Faith being an expectation held in defiance of past experience and evidence.

The following user would like to thank johnson1010 for this post:
Cattleman, Chris OConnor, Gillianfx, Interbane, VMLM
Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 am
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Moderator
Gold Contributor

Post Re: Something about this just makes me happy.
Those made my day, thanks!

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 am
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Official Newbie!

The piano score was really awesome. The diabolical girl caught me by a surprise lol and the goose are just fantastic. Thanks for sharing

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

rediculous!

http://www.dump.com/2011/12/06/taekwond ... nce-video/

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Confidence being an expectation built on past experience, evidence and extrapolation to the future. Faith being an expectation held in defiance of past experience and evidence.

Chris OConnor
Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 pm
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

Look at these budding ninjas.

Do work!

http://www.wimp.com/intensefight/

Chris OConnor
Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:46 am
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

00:26 = Favorite

http://www.dump.com/2011/12/24/cat-hate ... ers-video/

Chris OConnor
Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 am
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

Turn on the audio first.

Needed for the mood.

http://www.wimp.com/catplanning/

Chris OConnor, Murmur
Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

I’m Ron Burgundy?

http://www.dump.com/2012/01/07/a-real-l ... ent-video/

Chris OConnor
Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 am
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

sheep cyclone.

http://www.wimp.com/sheepcyclone/

Chris OConnor
Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Likes the book better than the movie

Gold Contributor

The sheep cyclone really made my day (drove my Border Collie nuts, though).

Religion is the only force in the world that lets a person have his prejudice or hatred and feel good about it --S C Hitchcock

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. --André Gide

Reading is a majority skill but a minority art. --Julian Barnes

The following user would like to thank oblivion for this post:
Chris OConnor
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 pm
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

The grasshopper mouse.

http://io9.com/5886800/listen-to-the-pr ... -they-kill

Tiny murder dynamo.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

for everyone who grew up watching arnold in the 80's...

What is best in life?

Ahhhnuld in musical versions of his action movies!

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:31 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Beyond Awesome

I liked the geese best.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm
Profile Email
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

the moon run.

http://www.wimp.com/hatersgonna/

baby laughs alot

http://www.wimp.com/lowbatteries/

Chris OConnor
Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 am
Tenured Professor

BookTalk.org Moderator

comedycentral.com/video-clips/f9gv62/up ... -bug-juice

ucbcomedy.com/videos/play/1227/christia ... basketball

Chris OConnor
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next