• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Any published authors?

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Natasha Larry
Almost Comfortable

Re: Any published authors?

Unread post

I have one non-fiction book published and am currently in the editing stage for my new young adult/paranormal series Darwin's Children
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

the book signing of 'blessings of the father' has been put off indefinitely!!!!!!!!!
kindleauthor
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

im a new author to im glad i came to this site to see other like minded people
extreme kindle author santiago perry
Rob Dunbar
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

LP560 wrote:I have a website and would like to offer an author to be a guest blogger or to be the focus of one of our featured posts.
Looks like we've got a lot of talent here. Cool. That always makes things stimulating. Could you tell us something about your site? Maybe post a link so we can visit it?

In the meantime, just FYI if anyone is interested, I've had several books published, everything from mass market paperbacks to bizarrely expensive collectors' editions. (I've also written for television, mostly PBS and Discovery, and several of my plays have been produced.) My latest novel -- WILLY -- has just been released this week. I've been describing it as "a dark, psychological thriller." For more info, please drop by my site:
http://www.DunbarAuthor.com.

Thanks.
Robert Dunbar
UninvitedBooks.com
DunbarAuthor.com
Robert Lloyd Russell
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I have published three books. In one case I functioned as the editor of the writings of a famous Christian martyr (Jim Elliot).
My other two books are the first in a series of the "Christian Concepts Series." The first is on the topic of the will of God and Christian decision making.
The second is an innovative study of the church (universal) of Jesus Christ from a fundamental viewpoint. It is based on an often misunderstood parable of Jesus Christ-the parable of the "one pearl of great price." This book has won five awards this year!
Robert Lloyd Russell
Christian Author http://www.BOOKSrlr.com/
"Abundant Life Now" blog http://www.RobertLloydRussell.blogspot.com/

Return to “Author's Lounge”