• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Serpentauria: ark of extenction a Great read!

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Sang360

Serpentauria: ark of extenction a Great read!

Unread post

I have just started reading my friends new book and i gotta say it is absolutely great so far i typically stick more to books like a game of thrones series , Conan the Summerian/barbarian series and others along that genre but i decided to read what he put into my hands and to let all you folks know that this so far has been a terrific book and i for see this being a great christmas gift for those young and old who have a love for animals, and enjoy a fast moving book. I would like to maybe call this as entertaining as the harry potter books or along those lines but that is just one persons opinion. So far its a vary original story. and from what i understand the movie is in the process of being turned into a motion picture.

a quick synopsis from his site.
About the Book :

Sara is not a typical 11-year old. Her parents are dedicated to saving animals and using nature to cures diseases. A centuries old diary and medallion lead to a startling discovery. The truth is revealed that a facility concealed inside a Peruvian mountain hides more than anyone can imagine.

Wrapped within a thrilling story line of intrigue and betrayal, this amazing journey takes you on a gripping ride from the beautiful, desolate, sun-drenched deserts of Arizona to the remote and mysterious mountains of Peru; where Marina and Mikhail come face-to-face with an extraordinary discovery that will astonish the world—and lead to their daughter, Sara, who becomes the first new Animal Guardian in over 800 years.

When you put it all together, it’s a magical, inspirational experience.

http://adducent.co/book/serpentauria-ar ... inction-2/ (Were to buy the book) (only place available until after thanksgiving were it will be available on amazon and Barnes & Noble)
http://arkwatch.com/2011/11/11/serpenta ... published/ (his company)

Return to “What are you currently reading?”