• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Sci Fi

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Sundar

Sci Fi

Unread post

Hi

Sci Fi authors PLEASE HELP ME DEVELOP A SCI FI NOVEL FROM MY IDEAS

I have collected my visions, imaginations, and flashes and written down which is good material for science fiction. I discussed this with writer Shivashankari and many of my friends who got really excited and it would be amazing and bewildering also at once in some respects. I discussed this my father who is nuclear physicist. This will take us to the future probably 50 years from now. Some of these may not be possible even after 50 years and may take longer and some of them will happen much earlier. Some materials may stir up a lot of mixed reactions.

Starting from tooth paste to the fabrics used for dresses to foods and procreation etc. This touches all the aspects of everyday life starting from waking up in the morning and encompasses all activities till going back to bed. This material is to be converted to a fiction where technology is used by good and evil forces. As the fiction is developed I would be adding more ideas.

My profile is as found in a website of a Client

"Sundar has done his Doctorate in Mathematical modelling and Masters in Management Systems from BITS, Pilani and B,Tech from A.C.Tech. He is certified expert in SAS data mining and modeling, Lean Management, Six Sigma, Project Management, Financial Management and Risk Management. The professional career of Sundar has been through the top industrial institutions of the world and he has shaped and influenced them at the highest levels with accountability in terms of ROI, Shared vision, Measurable Objectives, Proactive action, Stake holder satisfaction and Customer focus. His talents spread wide and go deep. Sundar is Managing Director of Chain-Sys India Pvt Ltd. His insight and foresight in Finance, Business Processes, Mathematical Modeling and Human Relations add tremendous value to our customers. Sundar has to his credit a multitude of presentations at International Forums and publications with reputed journals. Sundar has traveled extensive in Europe, parts of U.S., India, Middle East, South East Asia and Japan. Speak English, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Malay and little bit of Telugu and Marathi..He has wone awards for R&D in Alpha Laval".

Sundar

Return to “Creative Writing”