• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Years Eve Book

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
NY152
Upwardly Mobile

New Years Eve Book

Unread post

I'm writing a Recommened Reading in the local paper and was wondering if anybody had any idea of which New Years Eve or New Years Day books I could read and write about in the paper. Thanks so much.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Re: New Years Eve Book

Unread post

Wow, this sounds really fun, what a wonderful way to express your thoughts on the books you read. I hope you share your article with us. :)

Are you looking for a book that is based around new years eve, or new years day? Right now I cannot think of anything that specific. But an idea you may consider is to choose a book that incorporates a change in decade, or a change in generation, or even a novel that is based around a change in a character. Kinda like, "out with the old, in with the new". A coming of age type of book, a Bildungsroman, something like, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn", Betty Smith or the like. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it may expand your choices.
NY152
Upwardly Mobile

Re: New Years Eve Book

Unread post

Thank you. Thank you very much. That is exactly what I was thinking about. I'll try to find some books that are like that. Yes of course I will share my article with you.

Return to “Everything Else”