• In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

SOAP OPERA ADDICTS!!!!!!!!!

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
phillies4evr
Intern

Re: SOAP OPERA ADDICTS!!!!!!!!!

Unread post

willde......where do you live? I think I lived there too! Mitch Reed has a book that is being advertised on this website. It is called blessings of the father. It is an amazing book and when I contacted him to tell him how much I liked his book, it was then that I decided to work for him. It was actually my idea. I live in Pennsylvania and Mitch is in California but I am hoping to book a four for him soon. I used to watch General Hospital until my youngest was born. Then, I barely had enough time to sleep so I gave that show up and just watch the Young and the restless. The people on that show are so damn rich that I laugh every time they take the Newman jet. Honestly, if I watched another story. I would start getting them confused too! I see you live in a place that I may join... LOL. My kids are going to drive me there fast. So honestly where you live?you have been so nice to me which I probably repeated for my last post. I was in the politics rooms and there was too much fighting going on. Some people just don't understand how I do. I am a conservative so it's hard to make people wake up and see what is really happening in our government. Anyhow, thank you for the information. It is very much appreciated.
katie rose
Dir. of bookings and promotions for
'Books by Mitch Reed'
wilde
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

I live near Columbus, Ohio.

And my name is Katie too. :lol:
Big bright accent, catty smile
Oscar Wilde confrontation
Ah, live like it's the style.

Shelfari!
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

wilde wrote:I live near Columbus, Ohio.

And my name is Katie too. :lol:
okay hotshot, you were only a state away from me. How old are you? And what is your real name? You can just give me your first name. Are you an author? You had better respond to this or I am coming to Ohio to find you. :twisted:
wilde
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

It's Katie forealz. I am not an apparition. :spider:
Big bright accent, catty smile
Oscar Wilde confrontation
Ah, live like it's the style.

Shelfari!
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

wilde wrote:It's Katie forealz. I am not an apparition. :spider:
it makes no sense........r u a guy or girl????????? the pic shows a guy and what is is your real name??i told you mine, u are old enough to be my son.......my oldest is 20.
Last edited by phillies4evr on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

you are only 18?????? my son is older than you!!!!!!!!! i have been married for 24 years...u could be my son
Randy Kadish
Cunning Linguist

Unread post

Right now I'm following Life Unexpected. I love the characters.

Randy Kadish

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”