• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

What's the kookiest of these conspiracy theories?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

What's the kookiest of these conspiracy theories?

Moon landing hoax

No votes
9/11 was an inside job

44%
Area 51 aliens and UFO's

11%
Elvis Presley faked death

33%
Michael Jackson fakes death

11%

Total votes: 9
phillies4evr
Intern

Re: What's the kookiest of these conspiracy theories?

Unread post

[quote][/quote]@Phillies4ever, I'm not surprised you agree with me. Everybody has moments of lucidity.

too....I know we've had our moments of disagreeing with each other where the government is concerned and that is to be expected. That's why they make chocolate and vanilla! So many other posts that we've been in together, it was just my opinion versus yours and that's to be expected. There are no hard feelings here so I guess what I'm saying is I aim waving the white flag :lol: but as far as 9/11 is concerned, if you talk to other people, they feel the same way that we do; that it was not a conspiracy on our government's part. Well my last post said it all and I just came to let you know that I've made peace with you. I have my theory on politics and you have yours and by me, that is perfectly acceptable. I hope you will agree. I am by no means a troublemaker. I am just an ordinary person with ordinary opinions. But like the saying goes, to each his own or her own as the case may be.
toodeemo
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

@Phillies...

No hard feelings at all. If we all agreed on everything, we would all be Republicans in Congress. (Sorry, I HAD to do that.) I respect your opinions and arguments as long as you respect mine. I have seen nothing from you to indicate that you don't.

We cool!
To do is to be...Socrates

To be is to do...Sartre

Do be do be do...Sinatra
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

@toodeemo.......thank you for seeing things through my vantage point. Believe it or not, I think the two of us are finally on the same page! Isn't that scary LOL? I absolutely respect your opinions and I am glad that you respect mine. I do know one thing, I will never get involved in anything political on this website again. It's much too stressful LOL!! But if I met a new friend in you then hey, it was worth it.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

its not so bad, phillies4ever.

I always welcome an opportunity to see other perspectives, let them challenge my own ideas about things, and then see if my own stance is justified.

It happens that sometimes i run into somebody who has an insight that i do not.
I expect that if i make a statement, i will likely be asked to defend that position.

I don't think anyone here lets their differing opinions on religion or politics brand anyone else as some kind of bad person.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
phillies4evr
Intern

Unread post

johnson1010 wrote:its not so bad, phillies4ever.

I always welcome an opportunity to see other perspectives, let them challenge my own ideas about things, and then see if my own stance is justified.

It happens that sometimes i run into somebody who has an insight that i do not.
I expect that if i make a statement, i will likely be asked to defend that position.

I don't think anyone here lets their differing opinions on religion or politics brand anyone else as some kind of bad person.
johnson1010........ thank you for making me feel better about my views on politics versus someone else's. Like I have said to 'too'....... that is why they make chocolate and vanilla. I don't intentionally want to fight on here.... we all have our own opinions and sometimes I just like to see other points of view. Sometimes I learn things, and sometimes I don't. Honestly, I am a caring, warm hearted woman and I don't think I could hhurt a fly. So to everyone on this post, I am totally harmless! This website and the people on it are absolutely amazing and I feel like I've made some new friends.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”