• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

What next?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Re: What next?

Unread post

If a man had written it, it may have been entitled, "Eat, pray, and sleep with hand down pants". :lol:
seespotrun2008

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Graduate Student

Unread post

So all men think about is sex; and I could not possibly have a sex life with a man because I am a feminist. Ok. Well, you are welcome to your opinion. I do not think that the world is necessarily a never ending stereotype.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Unread post

seespotrun2008 wrote:So all men think about is sex; and I could not possibly have a sex life with a man because I am a feminist. Ok. Well, you are welcome to your opinion. I do not think that the world is necessarily a never ending stereotype.
Wait, hold the phone here. I'm sorry if I made a bad joke even worse, my intention certainly was not to offend you Spot, I apologize if I have.
seespotrun2008

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Graduate Student

Unread post

You did not offend me Suzanne. I did not realize that Eriksoln's reference was sexual at first. The light sort of came on after her second comment, though. But I did not want to make assumptions. Since you kind of got the same thing from her statements I felt like maybe I would just try clarifying what she was trying to express. I just do not agree with what she is expressing. But that is ok. The world is a diverse place. :)
Eriksoln
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

seespotrun2008 wrote:You did not offend me Suzanne. I did not realize that Eriksoln's reference was sexual at first. The light sort of came on after her second comment, though. But I did not want to make assumptions. Since you kind of got the same thing from her statements I felt like maybe I would just try clarifying what she was trying to express. I just do not agree with what she is expressing. But that is ok. The world is a diverse place. :)

Your missing the point of the joke.

Women complain that men fall asleep right after "love"......................hence the book would have been "Eat, love, sleep".

Nevermind.
They say 90% of the game is half mental.
President Camacho

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I Should Be Bronzed

Unread post

Ok... A recap for all that don't have the patience to read the above:

What Happened Here

by President Camacho

Erik made a funny joke which tried to be turned into some homo-erotic confession by another person who happens to be a feminist. This he denied and then the accuser was not quite sure what was going on when a third party female intervened and made another funny joke which the feminist took offense at to which the non-guilty party female immediately apologized. This was graciously excused because of a gender misunderstanding which has not yet been rectified to which Erik has once again tried in vain to shed light on as well as the innocence and humor of his previous joke.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

hahaha Thanks Mr. President.
froglipz

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Brilliant
United States of America

Unread post

...and the party of the first part was offended by the party of the second part, who apologized and explained. In the meantme the party of the third part misunderstood both the party of the first part AND the party of the second part.....
~froglipz~

"I'm not insane, my mother had me tested"

Si vis pacem, para bellum: If you wish for peace, prepare for war.
rainbells
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

:lol: Why can't we all just get along? :lol:
Eriksoln
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Yeah, this was a very nice thread until seespotpee or seespotpoop or whatever her name was turned up. Any way we can just delete her posts outta here since they didn't contribute anything?

I tried to help her out and point out to her how off track/confused she was, but.........well, you see the result. She became in such a rush to defend herself, she went further with it instead of just realizing........."hmmm, might not be the place for me and my ranting" and leaving like she should have.

Eh, maybe I'll just start a new thread without all this in it.
They say 90% of the game is half mental.

Return to “Everything Else”