• In total there are 28 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

An Atheist in the Woods

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
bluet
Creative Writing Student

Re: An Atheist in the Woods

Unread post

Thank you. I get it now, I was being a bit dense.
Iluvbookz13
Internet Sage

Re: An Atheist in the Woods

Unread post

No problem. :P

I think your question was very reasonable, and helpful to those others that don't get it. An Atheist in the Woods is definately something I wouldn't want to not-get ;)
"The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man who cannot read books." - Mark Twain

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die." - Hands Held High, Made Famous by Linkin Park
blankspace101
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Re:

Unread post

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was so Hilarious! I will be sharing this with so many people lol Thanks for the laugh
-why can't we all just have a little fun as we ponder our way through this crazy school of life?

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”