• In total there are 47 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Release of my New Novel Birthing the Lucifer Star

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
HIPRIESTESS4U
Official Newbie!

Release of my New Novel Birthing the Lucifer Star

Unread post

Hello to everyone at Booktalk.org I am an online author. I have written many short stories and post them every sunday on twitter, and many
online ezines and forums. I call my blog Scifi sundays with the Hipriestess. I wrote a novel on twitter and after thousands started to follow and
read the book I decided to publish it. I am looking for ways to publicize my new novel, and a friend told me about booktalk.org. So here I am
I hope to read many new novels while I am here, as I am an avid reader as well as writer. I do not know if I can link to places like Squidoo or Blogger, and
I have my ebook Scifi Sundays with the hipriestess at myebook.com, its free for anyone to read....

I am seeking book reviews so if anyone would like to read "Birthing the Lucifer star" and review it for me, that would really be great. Just let me know
at [email protected] and I will upload either word doc. or pdf format, Thank you all for being so kind, I hope I become a regular here at booktalk.org

D. E. Bartley
[email protected]
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Release of my New Novel Birthing the Lucifer Star

Unread post

Welcome to Booktalk! Check out the Author's Lounge if you're interested.

http://www.booktalk.org/author-s-lounge-f151.html
angelarichard25
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

From where I can get this book?
HIPRIESTESS4U
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I am selling autographed copies on my site http://publishitorbust.blogspot.com/ using paypal. If you would like to review the book for me let me know and I can upload a pdf file just email me at [email protected]
blankspace101
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

What is the book about exactly?
-why can't we all just have a little fun as we ponder our way through this crazy school of life?
HIPRIESTESS4U
Official Newbie!

Unread post

The book is about a young woman from Brooklyn NY and a native american indian. They come together in the most unusual way. It is an adventurous
journey periled with incredible danger, a mixture of native indian and Jewish myths to keep you wandering. A smattering of the truth bethind free masonry etc...
blankspace101
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

sounds pretty interesting! I will look into this :)
-why can't we all just have a little fun as we ponder our way through this crazy school of life?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”