• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

what is your favorite musical?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
vampire0x0master
Getting Comfortable

what is your favorite musical?

Unread post

my favorite is either rent or little shop of horrors.
seespotrun2008

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Graduate Student

Unread post

The Phantom of the Opera! When I was 16, my goal in life was to play Christine Daae. :happy2:
The Ritzy

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book Nut

Unread post

I've only seen adaptations of musicals, sadly enough. HOWEVER! I am going to see Rent sometime this month or next.
Jlane5516
Upwardly Mobile

Re: what is your favorite musical?

Unread post

Cabaret
"The constant questioning of our values and achievements is a challenge with which neither science nor society can remain healthy. "
-Bohr.

"Someday, on your tombstone, there will be two dates - and nobody realizes that all that mattered to you was that small dash in between"

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
lottebeertje
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Unread post

I loved Wicked. One I would definitely like to see is the Phantom of the Opera. Anyone seen it? Was it great?
"I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind"
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"And without joy life doesn't deserve life's name"
- Desiderius Erasmus
bluet
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

Little Shop of Horrors. But I still love South Pacific. (And Phantom, and Jesus Christ, Superstar . . .)
ErnieBerla
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Too many!! Little Shop of Horrors, Rent, Phantom, Cats, Jesus Christ Superstar...do Disney musicals count too? If so, then The Little Mermaid. I love a good musical! Guys and Dolls. I could keep going, but I won't.
lottebeertje
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Unread post

Mark Cool wrote: My Favorite musical is Singin' In The Rain directed by Stanley Donen. This was my first musical and i have watched i quite a few times.
I absolutely adored it! We have this wonderful little channel called TCM and they show all these great classics... I'd been wanting to see it for a long long time (Gene Kelly is amazing) and I was thoroughly happy when I saw it! What was your favourite number? (I really, really liked Moses Supposes. They are so absurdly in sync there, which is almost impossible and takes a lot of practising...)
Have you ever seen a live musical?

And wow, a lot of people seem to like Little Shop of Horrors. It's a really unknown musical here! At singing class we did Suddenly Seymour years ago...
"I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind"
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"And without joy life doesn't deserve life's name"
- Desiderius Erasmus
catgirlmissy
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Gigi
Weary of the conventions of Parisian society, a rich playboy and a youthful courtesan-in-training enjoy a platonic friendship, but it doesn't stay that way for long.
ErnieBerla
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

lottebeertje wrote:
Mark Cool wrote:
And wow, a lot of people seem to like Little Shop of Horrors. It's a really unknown musical here! At singing class we did Suddenly Seymour years ago...
I think Feed Me Seymour is a lot more fun to sing, although I've only sung along with the soundtrack.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”