• In total there are 64 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 64 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

A brilliant new book from Scotland!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
hazelallan

A brilliant new book from Scotland!

Unread post

Hi there everyone at booktalk. This is coming all the way from sunny Edinburgh, Scotland. My name is Hazel Allan and I am the author of a new children's novel called "Bree McCready and the Half Heart Locket". It was launched on August 13th this year so it's new on the shelves here but available to buy on Amazon. I have had some brilliant feedback so far - from adults as well as young people. I think 'Bree' will be one of those books that transcends its categorisation as a children's novel and will be taken to the hearts of grown ups too. It has been described as "action/adventure with soul", like "Indiana Jones has been written by Jacqueline Wilson"! It is a gripping page-turner with lots of cliffhangers and very likeable, well drawn characters. If you are interested in knowing more about the book (or me) then drop me a line or visit www.breemccready.blogspot.com
I am really looking forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Hazel ;-)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”