• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Introduction...

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
coheed5

Introduction...

Unread post

I am 20 years old, and I am currently attending Purdue Univerity. I am a psych major, but I'm thinking of switching my major to secondary education. I am currently in my sophomore year of college.
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Re: Introduction...

Unread post

Welome to booktalk! We already have something in common. I studied Psychology and education while I was in college too. I have a BS in Psychology and am a certified elementary school teacher. I sometimes wish I would have pursued a career in Psychology instead of teaching. I hope that you can come to a decision about your major that will make you happy. Maybe I'll see you around and we can chat about it one day.
amd2003

Unread post

coheed: Do you know a professor called Urcuoli?
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Welcome to the fold!Hope to see many worthy posts from you!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

CoheedWelcome to BookTalk! And good luck at Purdue. What exactly is a coheed anyway?Chris "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella

Return to “Everything Else”