• In total there are 50 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"Wicked": Religion.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
tlpounds
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

Hi Ophelia. Your answer was along the same lines as what a guy from my reading group wrote. He replied:

"I don't think this implies that he [Frex] is trying to "sell sex". There is a good reason I don't wear a pair of gym shorts and polo to work every day. (I was famous for doing just this in college) I think the reason for this passage in the book is to show Frex's devotion. He is committed to his flock so much so that he is willing to go the extra mile. He realizes what he is up against in his attempt to dissuade people from the pleasure faith. I could be entirely off base, but as I don't think this book is necessarily attacking religion, I don't see the point in why this would be the author's goal."
Ophelia

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Oddly Attracted to Books

Unread post

Tammy,

This seems to be a very motivated reading group you are leading, it must be fun.

Do they actually hand in written papers as well? :o
Ophelia.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”