• In total there are 40 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 40 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Real RamblingRam Introduction

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Re: Losing Faith

Unread post

Tyler,Wow, I can relate to so much of what you said. I've had a very difficult time making friends in my area as well. The best friends I have are here on BookTalk. I have some new sprouting friendships but nothing that compares to family and the friends I've lost. Have you looked into any skeptic or humanist groups in your area? I have found a couple groups in my city who meet very frequently. They have meetings once a month, but they have social gatherings 2-3 times a month. I haven't gotten really close to anyone yet, but I really like some of the people that I'm getting to know. They're bright, interesting, caring folks.Cheryl

Return to “Everything Else”