• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Please buy Ethical Brain thru the link in this thread!

#21: Oct. - Dec. 2005 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Please buy Ethical Brain thru the link in this thread!

Unread post

Please buy your books thru our links! Our Amazon.com links are our most valuable source of revenue. Each time you click on these links and order books or other merchandise we're paid a small referral fee. And there is no extra cost to you. Click and order your copy!We're reading Ethical Brain for a full three months, so you have plenty of time to order and wait for the book to arrive through the mail. Thank you! Chris Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 11/2/05 9:56 am
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Re: Please buy your book thru our links!

Unread post

I just ordered my copy through our link! I can't wait to start reading it. I also ordered another book. Ordering another book made me eligible for free shipping. So, think of another book you need and order two through our link!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Yes, please do! I am paying for a 6-month ad on Infidels.org tonight. The total cost is $337.50. The good thing is they get over 400,000 unique visitors per month. The bad thing is this will be going on a credit card.So please try to buy all your books from our links!Chris
0Lion0Eyes0

Unread post

I will. I love buying books through amazon - always free shipping and seems to arrive the next day (though they say 7-10 days for free shipping). THough that may be luck because they ship from NV to me here in CA. Seriously, their free shipping is faster than when I pay for it - LOL. I am buying through the link right now Chris.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Thank you! I see that we've sold about 5 "Ethical Brains" in the past week. That sounds weird.
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

Lioneyes said, "I love buying books through amazon - always free shipping and seems to arrive the next day (though they say 7-10 days for free shipping). THough that may be luck because they ship from NV to me here in CA. Seriously, their free shipping is faster than when I pay for it - LOL". I find that their free shipping is pretty quick too. I usually get my orders in NC, in less than 5 days.
Rolf Venema

Unread post

I have ordered the brains. but then I noticed that it will take 4 weeks for it to get here, in the netherlands, europe. so that would mean that i cannot take part in the discussions. it seems not very useful to do so. does anyone has a solution?Rolf
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

RolfI emailed you a few days ago about your situation. Actually, check your ezboard Inbox.My answer is simple. I need to do a better job at getting our polls up earlier. They might not be up early enough for you to have your books before the start of the reading period, but since we discuss our selections for an entire quarter you should be in good shape. The goal is to have the polls up the first week of the last month of a quarter. The polls past 10 days and then people can order the winning book, leaving a full 2 weeks for shipping. Two weeks lead-time should mean you get your books only 2 weeks after a reading period begins. This shouldn't be a problem since the bulk of the discussion doesn't even start for several weeks into a reading period.Chris
Rolf Venema

Unread post

good 'old' chris: thanks!rolf
Rolf Venema

Unread post

today I've received the book I'm very happy now: start reading.Rolf

Return to “The Ethical Brain - by Michael Gazzaniga”