• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

E-Interview Questions

#23: Jan. - Mar. 2006 (Non-Fiction)
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

E-Interview Questions

Unread post

Chris and I have decided that due to lack of interest in this chat, we will cancel the live chat. Instead, we will submit questions via email to the author. Please post any questions you would like us to consider forwarding to the author in this thread.
JulianTheApostate
Masters

Non-Christians

Unread post

The book presented a naturalist former Christian's response to ethical issues raised by Christians. Would you like to say anthing to someone like me, an atheist who was brought up Jewish?

[OT, did we ever receive answers to the Freethinkers questions?]
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Non-Christians

Unread post

Julian

Thanks for posting the question for Professor Wielenberg. When we accumulate enough to present them I'll let everyone know and we'll email them over to him. Everyone's names will appear in the transcript next to the question they asked. And you're welcome to ask multiple questions. No rules other than to try to formulate coherent and grammatically correct questions that require no editing.

I never even sent the questions to Susan Jacoby. If you ever catch me in the chat room I'll explain further. Or send me an email if you'd like additional information.

Return to “Value & Virtue in a Godless Universe - by Erik J. Wielenberg”