• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!

#23: Jan. - Mar. 2006 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!

Unread post

Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!Order now!We'll be having the author for a live chat session on March 23, 2006 at 9:00 pm eastern, so buy the book now, start reading, and jump into the discussion. You have plenty of time to order and receive the book before this 1st quarter reading period even begins. The forum has been put up a full 10-days early - just so that everyone will see it, get excited, and get involved. Chris
riverc0il
Senior

Re: Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!

Unread post

i have already ordered my copy through the booktalk amazon link and am looking foward to the read and discussion.
AnnetteS

Unread post

Chris, I ordered this through my library loan program. I made an exception buying The March. I'm a library patron. I'm hoping it will be here before January 15th. I'm looking forward to it also.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I ordered my copy a few hours ago through the Amazon link.
riverc0il
Senior

Unread post

my copy just arrived today! i am tempted to start reading, but i don't want to get ahead of the discussion too far. what a tease! shall i just go for it or wait for everyone else?
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Mine should arrive next week.River...go for it...and start posting your thoughts!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Amazon.com is such a fantastic site. I just ordered "Future Shock," our very first BookTalk reading. Guess what the cost was? 20 cents! I bought a used copy for 20 cents!!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Ebay is great too. I got a box of books for under $20.00...and I sold a bunch as well.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
AnnetteS

Unread post

Yes, I love those kind of Amazon bargains and I've found them to be in good shape. Amazing.I caved in and bought from the link. My husband wants to read it and our inter library loan progam doesn't allow renewals.
IndigoWords

Unread post

I also ordered my copy through the link and have rec'd it. With the holidays though I haven't had a chance to dig into it. Looking forward to the discussion though. ****************SmutWriter. The unofficial, informal writing site for erotica writers everywhere.

Return to “Value & Virtue in a Godless Universe - by Erik J. Wielenberg”