Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:10 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here! 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Post Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!
Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!

Order now!

We'll be having the author for a live chat session on March 23, 2006 at 9:00 pm eastern, so buy the book now, start reading, and jump into the discussion. You have plenty of time to order and receive the book before this 1st quarter reading period even begins. The forum has been put up a full 10-days early - just so that everyone will see it, get excited, and get involved. ::44

Chris

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:38 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Senior

Post Re: Please order your copy of Value and Virtue here!
i have already ordered my copy through the booktalk amazon link and am looking foward to the read and discussion.::14

Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Chris, I ordered this through my library loan program. I made an exception buying The March. I'm a library patron. I'm hoping it will be here before January 15th. I'm looking forward to it also.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:43 am
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

I ordered my copy a few hours ago through the Amazon link. ::44

Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:00 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Senior

my copy just arrived today! i am tempted to start reading, but i don't want to get ahead of the discussion too far. what a tease! shall i just go for it or wait for everyone else?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
University Dean

Silver Contributor

Mine should arrive next week.

River...go for it...and start posting your thoughts!

Mr. P.

The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.

The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"

I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:10 am

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Amazon.com is such a fantastic site. I just ordered "Future Shock," our very first BookTalk reading. Guess what the cost was? 20 cents! I bought a used copy for 20 cents!!

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:17 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
University Dean

Silver Contributor

Ebay is great too. I got a box of books for under $20.00...and I sold a bunch as well.

Mr. P.

The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.

The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"

I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:15 am

Yes, I love those kind of Amazon bargains and I've found them to be in good shape. Amazing.

I caved in and bought from the link. My husband wants to read it and our inter library loan progam doesn't allow renewals. :)

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:16 am

I also ordered my copy through the link and have rec'd it. With the holidays though I haven't had a chance to dig into it. Looking forward to the discussion though.

SmutWriter. The unofficial, informal writing site for erotica writers everywhere.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:05 pm

Post question about ordering this book...
I suppose that this question is directed at Chris so...

Chris,
You get a small commission if we purchase books through the above link, right? Does it matter at all if I buy a book through amazon.ca as opposed to amazon.com?

Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:24 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.