• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Official Poll - 1st Quarter 2006 NONFICTION book selection!

Collaborate in choosing our next NON-FICTION book for group discussion within this forum. A minimum of 5 posts is necessary to participate here!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Official Poll - 1st Quarter 2006 NONFICTION book selecti

Unread post

Blink - 1Value and Virtue - 2To use Mad's tally:Blink: 4 votesWe Wish to Infom You: 4 votesValue and Virtue: 8 votesThe Next Attack: 2 votesMr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Shauna/Disabled doesn't log in enough to see our message to her prior to this poll closing. Part of the rules state that all 3 of her votes would go to Value & Virtue, since this is her only vote.And then Rolf comments that he would vote for Value & Virtue, even though his comment doesn't constitute an actual vote. Even without Shauna and Rolf Value & Virtue wins clearly.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Dr. Erik J. Wielenberg will be joining us for a live chat session on Thursday, March 23, 2006! I just spoke with him on the phone and he actually knew about his book being on our poll. Please order your copy of Value & Virtue in a Godless Universe from the links found throughout the BookTalk site. And order today! We have two weeks before this reading period even begins, so enough time to order and receive your books.Order here now!Chris

Return to “What non-fiction book should we read and discuss next?”