• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1230 on Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:51 am

Book List Application!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Aggie85
Official Newbie!

Book List Application!

Unread post

Howdy All!

In October 2022, my nearly 20-year-long software venture came to an end. At 58, I found myself at a crossroads: should I retire or dive into learning new software skills?

After some reflection (about 10 minutes on a riding lawn mower), I decided to take on a new challenge: developing a cross-platform application using Google’s Flutter framework. For the past 40 years, I've always started with a hobby project.

This time, I created a highly configurable and flexible book list application for my wife, Sandi.

The app offers the same functionality across Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. It includes a Backup/Restore feature for data sharing between devices. Currently, I'm working on adding a backend (cloud server) and a web version, which will also enable synchronization across devices.

You can download the app from the iOS Store for iPhone and macOS. Due to Android user requirements before release, the app is available on my website and needs to be side-loaded.

I’d love to get your feedback—good or bad—on how I can improve the app. It's completely FREE with no ads or limitations.

Please help me enhance the program by visiting my website for the download:

https://www.tanstaaflsoftware.com

Thank you for your support.

Shane

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”