• In total there are 27 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Room 1 - A Trapped Series by Dean Lawless, a short story mystery thriller. Now free, also available on Kindle Unlimited.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
DeanLawless
Official Newbie!

Room 1 - A Trapped Series by Dean Lawless, a short story mystery thriller. Now free, also available on Kindle Unlimited.

Unread post

Daniel wakes up in a room with no recollection on how he got there.

With various puzzles around him and a door firmly locked, his immediate thought is how to escape.

How did he get here? Who would do this? More importantly, how does he get out?

Hi there, my short story is now free until 26th May 2024, this is my first attempt at publishing so please give it a read if you can and I would appreciate any review/feedback you can give.

Thank you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CCSR19GC
kundewayne
Official Newbie!
Virgin Islands (USA)

Re: Room 1 - A Trapped Series by Dean Lawless, a short story mystery thriller. Now free, also available on Kindle Unlimi

Unread post

DeanLawless wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:58 am Daniel wakes up in a room with no recollection on how he got there.

With various puzzles around him and a door firmly locked, his immediate thought is how to escape.

How did he get here? Who would do this? More importantly, how does he get out?

Hi there, my short story is now free until 26th May 2024, this is my first attempt at publishing so please give it a read if you can and I would appreciate any review/feedback you can give.

Thank you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CCSR19GC gorilla tag
Daniel gasped when he woke up. His heart beating against his ribs, he sat up, confused. The only light came from a barred window above. The air smelled metallic, like a mix of dust and industrial elements. His throat ached from panic. Nothing stuck in his mind. Where was he? How did he arrive? He scanned the room's barren walls, the floor-mounted metal chair, and the locked door's mysterious symbols. Escape. The only thing on his thoughts was that.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”