• In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New member introduction

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
B. Camp
Creative Writing Student

Re: New member introduction

Unread post

SimonRomero wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:44 am Hello, I'm Simon Romero, I love reading books and discussing them. I have read many books and at the moment I am reading "The Lost Ways" by Claude Davis. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Welcome SimonRomero. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here. I've found the folks very welcoming and the posts very informative.
insamyniac
Getting Comfortable
Austria

Unread post

Hey y'all!
You can call me Samy (she/her).

I don't have a book or am an author that way. Maybe I'll write a fiction story some day but that ight be a side project for now.

My current main focus is on my blogs, so yeah, I write as a blogger.
And yeah, I read quite a lot when I can. My goal for last year were 23 books and I got to 26 or so. For this year, my current goal is 24 books and am already on that (21).
I love fantasy romance the most :love:

I write reviews as well, or that's what I focus on.
Check it out:
You can surely leave me some feedback!

Currently working on the performance, so it might be having a maintenance layout up here and there for a while until it's all fixed up properly. So, don't mind that too much!
“There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” — J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

insamyniac, please fix the links to your site to land on a page that doesn't require people to log in. That must be a mistake. Please go through all of your posts and change the URL to land on a publicly readable page.
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!

Return to “Everything Else”