• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"Night in Zagreb" - Đavolja noć series...

Collaborate in choosing our next NON-FICTION book for group discussion within this forum. A minimum of 5 posts is necessary to participate here!
John Dilinger
Getting Comfortable

"Night in Zagreb" - Đavolja noć series...

Unread post

I will put this in non-fiction, but you can throw it in fiction if you want to also...
So basically its non fiction written in a form of a novel, so called FACTION,

Why should you read it?
Because its the next big thing in the history of the literature. Maybe a new genre also.

I dont know even where to start with this, You can also view it as conpiracy theory. I cant even explain how complex this is. If you are Catholic then you must of heard for third secret of Fatima and Our Lady request for consecration of Russia, and all the problems that follow this question. Anyway there are few theories how this book came to be.

1. Cardinals of the church hired few writers to reveal third secret of Fatima in a form of a novel, and therefore they created fictional writer "Adam Medvidović". Malachy Martin was doing the same thing and got killed because of it. So, normal revelation is not on a menu, and they developed (true church) a way of communication, and exchange of informations through novels.

2. Adam Jure - who was Vatican secret agent - wrote this, preaty much for the same reasons as explained in 1. and his series got deleted while he got killed. They slit his throat and throw him in the river. Then his devotees (or whoever is doing it...) republished first of his books in the series under pen name Adam Medvidović.

3. Writing community is republishing his books, protecting the freedom of speech, and Book Hangout spot recently got shut down because of it.

That is this...
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=f439a13b ... 1TOA&ntb=1

Its not a bogus story. You can find here the whole thread about it and people discusing it.
https://qr.ae/prDkEK

It didnt went completly unnoticed in media. There was mention of it in CNN news, as you can see on this link, But it all preatty much turned into myth...

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg- ... cc1fd91fe7

And, if somebody heard of this then he knows the big question about this - where to get the rest of the series?

LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: "Night in Zagreb" - Đavolja noć series...

Unread post

Cardinals of the church hired few writers to reveal third secret of Fatima in a form of a novel, and therefore they created fictional writer "Adam Medvidović". Malachy Martin was doing the same thing and got killed because of it. So, normal revelation is not on a menu, and they developed (true church) a way of communication, and exchange of informations through novels.
I do not understand this. That book was published this year, but the Third Secret of Fatima was revealed in 2000.
https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/cong ... ma_en.html
Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
John Dilinger
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

LanDroid wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:12 pm
Cardinals of the church hired few writers to reveal third secret of Fatima in a form of a novel, and therefore they created fictional writer "Adam Medvidović". Malachy Martin was doing the same thing and got killed because of it. So, normal revelation is not on a menu, and they developed (true church) a way of communication, and exchange of informations through novels.
I do not understand this. That book was published this year, but the Third Secret of Fatima was revealed in 2000.
https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/cong ... ma_en.html
No, thats just republished version that is published this year. Original can be found only if somebody sells it to you from his hand. Its not available in stores and internet.
Third secret of Fatima was revealed just formaly, but it was never truly revealed. Virgin Mary ordered that it must be revealed in 1960. - wasnt done and then Garabandal apparitions happned as a result of not revealing the secret. The opening words of Virgin Mary in Grabandal were . "because my son didnt do what was requested" - pointing at Pope for not revealing the secret. Pope John Paul II. at konres in Fulda in 1980. said that they will never reveal the actuall secret. In 2000. they just showed some visions that can be interpreted in different ways.
Also, this is just the first part in the series. The whole third secret of Fatima is certainly not in this first part, but there are elements of the secret, mixed with the storyline - which again describes some events that actually happened (Bleiburg, etc...)

LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

OK so when was the original book published?
To prove your point, you'd need to report any differences between the book and the official Fatima 3rd Secret reveal in 2000. What are you finding?
John Dilinger
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

LanDroid wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:34 am OK so when was the original book published?
To prove your point, you'd need to report any differences between the book and the official Fatima 3rd Secret reveal in 2000. What are you finding?
Honestly I dont know when the book was published...
I was reading the first and the second part some twenty years ago, when the books were selling in europe like some combination of comic book and book, there was lot of drawings, like someone was trying to draw to people how some people look like and at a time there was another story circulating - that it is the secret Tolkien book. I heard again that theory in reduced from recently - that he was one of writers hired for the project. I dont think that he would ever write some chapters in the book, but I feel that book is republished recently by someone for a reason - in the sense of timeline of approaching events...

The secret is in all four parts of the book series, but already in the first two parts you have so much details that the portion of informations is overwhelming for me to write it in the post...

In short, and also not trying to ruin the read to someone...
1. Its something with the Pope - in visions he is looking his reflection in the mirror, and that probably gets explained in the parts I didnt read. But some say you can figure it out in the first part if you are smart enough to put all the puzzles together.
2. Something with aliens. Ok, thats little bit to dangerous to upset someone. But I know excatly what it is. Its patryfing. Also I cant guarantee for this informations to be true, so I dont wanna be the one who will say - hey, this is the third secret of Fatima. Thats for everybody to decide on their own. Im just pointing to intriguing read.
3. Something with Russia (or someone from the east) invading europe with secret army
4. Something with time- didnt quite understand that part, but again it maybe has better explanations in sequels that i didnt read. And again some say you can understand it from the first two parts if you put the puzzles together. Its written in captivating mysterious way, for me it feels a bit like you are watching Mullholand Drive, from Lynch, when you are reading the book.
5. Something with the fake third secret of Fatima
6. Something with doublers who pretend to be some politician
7. Something with continents being washed away by oceans (mentioned by Pope John Paul II. on congres in Fulda in 1980.)
8. Something with way of clothing
9. Something with fake church and liturgical suicide of the church (words used by Pope Pius XII. himself when asked on the secret)
10. Something with Mongols in the second part (I dont know where can you even get that second part at the moment, I have read that part but want to reread it equally much as I want other parts)
11. Something with DMT, Jews, Khazars, dragons...
12. Something with Mother earth...
13. Something with great Russian attack on europe beggining after the Pope returns from Moscow, and Russians coming to Italy...
12. Etc... so much more... its countless...

John Dilinger
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

John Dilinger
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Return to “What non-fiction book should we read and discuss next?”