• In total there are 21 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Gods' Day To Die - Globe-trotting scifi action-adventrue

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Re: The Gods' Day To Die - Globe-trotting scifi action-adventrue

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I do not write many reviews. I know I should write many more in support of independent authors. My bad. I felt compelled to write one after I completed reading this novel though.

This is a take on some very old and often written about subject matter. However the author, David Welch, has taken liberty to throw away all of our preconceptions of the greek gods as they have been written about in the past and more recently. This tale is thoroughly modernized, out side the box, new and up to date. It has many thought provoking moments, in addition to, loves and plenty of action. I enjoyed it tremendously and recommend it. I hope you will enjoy this novel as much as I did."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE< available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, and audio, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Definitely a different prospective on the Ancient Greek mythology. Good story, well developed characters, and well written. I recommend this book. "

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, or audio, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "The unique nature of this tale kept me turning the pages late into the night. The characters are made compelling and pace is great for a weekend read. "

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, or audio, available for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star review, "This was a well around entertaining read, that I will be sure to read in the future, count on it"

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, and audio, available for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”