• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

What is your comfort book that you love to return to?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
alicja005
Official Newbie!

What is your comfort book that you love to return to?

Unread post

My comfort book is the second part of the series ''A Court of Thorns and Roses''. I'm really interested what's yours and why
emilycrumb
Official Newbie!
United States of America

Re: What is your comfort book that you love to return to?

Unread post

Ever since I can remember my comfort book has been “Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe”. It has been the first book that I’ve read and fully enjoyed. It made me realize many things about myself that were hidden deep inside of me. To this day I remember the quote from said book “we all fight our own private wars”.
Murmur
Senior

Unread post

Probably the Bible for me. I think I enjoy it mostly due to nostalgia.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

emilycrumb wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:21 pm Ever since I can remember my comfort book has been “Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe”. It has been the first book that I’ve read and fully enjoyed. It made me realize many things about myself that were hidden deep inside of me. To this day I remember the quote from said book “we all fight our own private wars”.
I'm not familiar with this book, but it sure has great ratings and reviews. Thanks for sharing!
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!

Return to “Everything Else”