• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Have you ever read any mystery book that surprised you?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
authordhruvseth
Official Newbie!
India

Have you ever read any mystery book that surprised you?

Unread post

Let me share with you a mystery book that left me utterly shocked, and its gripping tale still haunts my thoughts to this day. The book's name is 'Takht,' and it was originally published in Hindi, catering to those who love indulging in the mesmerizing world of Hindi literature. The story within is an absolute marvel, continuously keeping you on the edge of your seat, eager to unravel what happens next. Perhaps, some readers might attempt to predict the forthcoming twists and turns, but 'Takht' cunningly thwarts even the most astute minds with its sheer enigma.

This book has it all - mystery, suspense, and thrilling moments woven intricately throughout its narrative. Each page is a rollercoaster ride of emotions, as you delve deeper into the captivating mystery. The author's artistry in crafting this masterpiece is awe-inspiring, and it stands as a testament to the power of a brilliantly written mystery.

I wholeheartedly recommend you to give 'Takht' a chance; you can find it on Amazon Trust me; it's an experience that will stay with you long after you've turned the final page.

Now, I'm curious, which book surprised you and left an indelible mark on your mind?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”