• In total there are 11 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Self Help Journal

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
erikakatz23
Official Newbie!
United States of America

Self Help Journal

Unread post

Hi Everyone!

My name is Erika Katz and I just recently posted my first book, "Journey to Healing: Post Breakup" on amazon!

After COVID-19 hit, divorce rates (and mental illness) skyrocketed. As a graduate student in Counseling Psychology, I was determined to figure out how to help women who were impacted by a recent separation from their significant other.

I ended up creating a self guided journal called, "Journal to Healing" after going through a break-up during the pandemic. My intention was to design a safe place to regain an individuals independence, self-love and a safe place to sort out confusing thoughts. More specifically, I wanted to create an interactive and non repetitive journal, supported my techniques used in therapy to help those struggling to find hope and meaning within themselves, apart from their previous partners.

I hope you look into my new journal and give it a chance if you are someone who is struggling to get past a break up!
Last edited by LanDroid on Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic to this forum. Cannot find link on Amazon. LanDroid

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”