• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 906 on Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:52 pm

Currently reading

Tell us about the books you're currently reading!
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
CedricLamonte
Official Newbie!

Re: Currently reading

I am currently reading and listening to the audiobook of "Gathering Wise" by MK Baker. Anyone else want to discuss it? :hmm:
wallicolls
Getting Comfortable

Right now I'm reading two books, one for fun and one for school. For fun, I'm readingThe Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. It is about a teenager named Holden Caulfield who is kicked out of a prestigious boarding school and becomes a wanderer in New York City. Even though it was written over 50 years ago, I can relate to Holden's struggles with growing up and feeling like an outsider. For school, I'm reading The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. It is set during the Great Depression and follows a family of farmers who are forced to leave their home and travel west in search of work. It's a very moving book, and it has made me appreciate all that my family has.
Cyra
Official Newbie!

Hi! I'm currently reading Think Like A Monk by Jay Shetty.

Has anyone here read it before?