• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

I Am Not The Moon Lake Camp Killer

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
tambiharwood
Official Newbie!

I Am Not The Moon Lake Camp Killer

Unread post

The science fiction book "I Am Not the Moon Lake Camp Killer" by Tambi Harwood is rated as one of the best mystery thriller books that readers shouldn't miss adding to their shelves. It tells the tale of 17-year-old Liam and his buddies, who learn about their special skills after discovering a meteor at camp. Twelve campers were discovered dead at Moon Lake Camp, and Liam was charged with their murders. He had numerous problems as he worked to clear his identity. How will he be able to handle what is about to happen to him? The book is unquestionably a masterpiece. Fantasy, thrills, joy, and suspense were all mingled together.

This fantastic book was written by an outstanding author, none other than Tambi Harwood, who loves to write young adult science fiction. She is a writer who graduated from Seton Hill University with an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction, where she finished her story, which was also inspired by her kids playing dragons and dungeons. Ms. Harwood lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two teenage sons, who are her inspiration for writing. She enjoys cosplay if she can paint her entire body a different color. She frequently attends ComicCon.

Check Out My Book Here: https://moonlakecampkiller.com/

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”