• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Philadelphia Diocese and the Metropolitan of Philadelphia, His Eminence Bartholomew Arhondonis

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Dr. Eugene
Official Newbie!

The Philadelphia Diocese and the Metropolitan of Philadelphia, His Eminence Bartholomew Arhondonis

Unread post

https://www.amazon.com/Philadelphia-Met ... -1-catcorr

For my book, I propose the topic “The Philadelphia Diocese and the Metropolitan of Philadelphia, His Eminence Bartholomew Arhondonis.” To write this book, I researched documents and compiled a bibliography from the library of the Ecumenical Patriarch at the School of Theology in Chalki. Moreover, This thesis, which is a graduate thesis, has three chapters (parts). The first part includes a short biography of Bartholomew, Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome, and the Ecumenical Patriarch. The second part mentions the historical evolution of the Holy Diocese of Philadelphia (which Metropolitans preceded him, where it is located geographically, and its composition, etc.). The third and foremost part of this thesis refers to Bartholomew, Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome, and Ecumenical Patriarch as the Philadelphia Metropolitan and his role in its administration. I plan to talk about his achievements, which led to his success in being elected the Patriarch of Constantinople. In particular, I will present some of the addresses the Metropolitan delivered of Philadelphia, His Eminence Bartholomew. I will write about some special events which the Metropolitan of Philadelphia attended. We observe that the Metropolitan of Philadelphia was very close to the Ecumenical Patriarch, and we can add that he was one of the most important collaborators of the Ecumenical Patriarch. Our Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew states that Reconciliation will not occur without countless acts of love, forgiveness, and respect. This thesis aims to demonstrate how the Ecumenical Patriarch’s life is a teaching example of how he puts into action the principles of the Orthodox Faith. This paper is divided into three sections that discuss his life, his work in the Philadelphia Eparchy with a brief history of the eparchy, and his achievements and contributions to the Orthodox Church and the World. The paper includes some of his addresses that express his Theological and Philosophical viewpoints. From his addresses, we get an insight into his mind and soul.

https://www.amazon.com/Philadelphia-Met ... -1-catcorr
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: The Philadelphia Diocese and the Metropolitan of Philadelphia, His Eminence Bartholomew Arhondonis

Unread post

Testing
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: The Philadelphia Diocese and the Metropolitan of Philadelphia, His Eminence Bartholomew Arhondonis

Unread post

Pass? Fail?
Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”