• In total there are 36 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

A Time When Demons - A Witchy Paranormal Romance and Murder Mystery!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
HollyRhiannon
Official Newbie!

A Time When Demons - A Witchy Paranormal Romance and Murder Mystery!

Unread post

Hello readers! My name is Holly and I am a long-time writer but first time indie publisher under this particular pen name. (Prior works include graphic novels under "Holly Kindzierski")

My 2020 NaNoWriMo novel "A Time When Demons" is released this Tuesday, July 5th, and I could not be more excited.

Life as a witch isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. While it’s true that Aeres Cadogan has inherited a host of powers other young women could only dream of harnessing, these abilities come with a heavy burden: the burden of Wicca society.

Wicca society’s got it all: standards set by an ancient magickal patriarchy. Arranged marriages. Even familial expectations to care for dangerous paranormal anomalies which would otherwise terrorize the mortal population.

Rebellious and head-strong Aeres has managed to avoid these aspects of her society for 19 years.

But one fateful night at the club, a magickal prank goes terribly wrong.

When a man nearly dies, Aeres is plunged into a dark new world where betrayal and death are all too real. To get out, she must harness her abilities and set her world right once again… all while avoiding an impending marriage and facing off against one of the greatest killers the world has ever known.

"A Time When Demons" can be purchased in ebook or soft cover format via the retailers listed here: https://linktr.ee/atwd

I do hope you'll enjoy it and look forward to seeing any reviews that pop up - they will be so so so appreciated!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”