• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 692 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 am

The ultimate workbook to train your brain, body and spirit: Daily Exercises To Help you Live a Better Life

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
avontuurlijkegeest
Official Newbie!
United States of America

The ultimate workbook to train your brain, body and spirit: Daily Exercises To Help you Live a Better Life

Unread post

The purpose of this book is to help YOU, the reader, develop healthy habits by having a holistic approach in developing yourself. By training all 3 dimensions, your brain, body and spirit, you will develop into a beautiful human being, and you will feel that you will start living a better life.

This workbook is my humble attempt to do what I love: create wonderful things - as in this book, combined with the urge I have inside to help others. If every reader that starts working on my workbook will start a wonderful development journey, then my purpose is achieved.

The tasks from the book are not added in a specific order, and might seem chaotic at a first glance. But the reason they are randomly added is that everyone of us should perform a different task daily, and learn a new thing every day. Do that, and your brain will thank you later. Your future YOU will thank you later!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”