• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Need readers help! The Legend of Dreamt, short fiction book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
NoeAnderson
Official Newbie!
Germany

Need readers help! The Legend of Dreamt, short fiction book

Unread post

Hello!

I'm a new author, Noe Anderson, or at least I want to be an author! I wrote my first book and self-published it on Amazon as ebook and paperback available. I'm currently working on the German translation, since that's my first language.
But since I'm a new author and have nobody to whom I could give my book to read it, to know, whether it's a good story or what I need to change in my next book, I'd love to give whoever is interested in reading it, a free pdf copy!

The book is called the Legend of Dreamt by Noe Anderson and has illustrations too. It has 110 pages and is an eerie, soft Halloween story about a Halloween town. But I tried, to put the focus on the town rather then the many protagonists, who have to discover the secrets of this through different paths.
It's quite a fast paced story!

Maybe someone of you is interested in reading this horror story as PDF and I'd very much love to hear your opinion and suggestions afterwards! :-D

In case, here's the link to my book, if you'd like to take a closer look: https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B09ZCQTYL ... prod_image

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”