• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

COVER REVEAL - ZORRO’S S EXPLOITS! IN STORES JUNE 2022!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Bobby Nash
Freshman

COVER REVEAL - ZORRO’S S EXPLOITS! IN STORES JUNE 2022!

Unread post

I'm excited to share the cover and news about an upcoming anthology I am part of that will hit bookshelves June 2022. The first press release from Bold Venture Press is below as we reveal the amazing cover by Francisco Silva. Look for more information in the days ahead as the publisher reveals the writers and artists involved.

At this time, all I can say is that my story in ZORRO’S S EXPLOITS is called FOX HUNT. I had a great time writing this character. Zorro is one of my favorites.

Stay tuned for more.

Bobby

-Z-

GET READY FOR A JUNE RELEASE OF ZORRO’S S EXPLOITS (cover by Francisco Silva)

In the American pulp fiction magazines, Zorro was the first masked vigilante hero to leap from rooftops, with cape flaring out behind, to stand up for the underdog. For more than 100 years he has moved through time-changing faces and personalities, having new friends and enemies, hiding his identity and revealing himself.

Zorro’s wholesome purpose and conviction has remained steady in print, film and comics. The character created by Johnston McCulley influenced future caped heroes, and that’s a fact. His influence has spread worldwide.

Fans have never quite gotten enough of Zorro, so they try to finish old battles and romances and create new ones in fan fiction they share with each other. Best-selling authors and established artists steal time from their careers to dabble in an opportunity to create their version of this iconic licensed and trade-marked character.

Bold Venture Press presents 17 of those authors and nine of those artists in this volume. Participants are from all across the U.S.A., Canada, Portugal, Italy, and Poland. Come watch as the first caped crusader breathes new life into history, challenges old enemies, encounters mythical creatures, fights the demons, and finds humor in the scuffles with bad guys. Welcome to Zorro’s Exploits.

Bobby Nash
Award-Winning Author
www.bobbynash.com
www.ben-books.com
twelvescrolls
Official Newbie!
United States of America

Re: COVER REVEAL - ZORRO’S S EXPLOITS! IN STORES JUNE 2022!

Unread post

The cover looks good. Good 👍
Look on the bright side of life people.
Bobby Nash
Freshman

Re: COVER REVEAL - ZORRO’S S EXPLOITS! IN STORES JUNE 2022!

Unread post

twelvescrolls wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:52 am The cover looks good. Good 👍
Thanks. I dig it too.

Bobby
Bobby Nash
Award-Winning Author
www.bobbynash.com
www.ben-books.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”