• In total there are 21 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Who else is addicted to Netflix lol?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
TomCrossley
Official Newbie!
Great Britain

Who else is addicted to Netflix lol?

Unread post

I am still fairly new to the Netflix phenomonon (about 2 months in) and am only just starting to see the mass appeal with these streaming services available.

A lot of my friends and family were already subscribed to Netflix, and finally after a few years of waiting I decided to part with my cash and subscribe to see what all the fuss was about. But with what I found, I have to admit I was pleasantly suprised. The quality of the Netflix productions themselves I thought were pretty good. Anyone else find this too...?

I particularly enjoyed the Netflix film 'Tick tick... BOOM!' with Andrew Garfield (I think he got an Oscar nomination for this)

Anyone else having a good experience with Netflix so far? What are you guys watching on it? Would love to know.

Tom
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Who else is addicted to Netflix lol?

Unread post

:welcome:
hanauta
Official Newbie!
Philippines

Unread post

I don't consider myself addicted to Netflix but I recently watched a Netflix show that I find good. The title of the show was "Inventing Anna", you might want to check it out.
I do movie reviews and post them here in my Movie review blog.
wallicolls
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I'm definitely addicted to Netflix! I love that I can watch my favorite shows whenever I want and that there are always new things to discover. I often find myself spending hours browsing the selection, trying to decide what to watch next. And once I start watching a show, it's hard to stop! I'm always trying to find ways to fit Netflix into my schedule, whether it's watching an episode while I eat breakfast or catching up on a show before bed. Luckily, Netflix is always there when I need it, and I can't imagine life without it!
wallicolls
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I'm definitely addicted to Netflix! I love that I can watch my favorite shows whenever I want and that there are always new things to discover. I often find myself spending hours browsing the selection, trying to decide what to watch next. And once I start watching a show, it's hard to stop! I'm always trying to find ways to fit Netflix into my schedule, whether it's watching an episode while I eat breakfast or catching up on a show before bed. Luckily, Netflix is always there when I need it, and I can't imagine life without it!
annaAlice
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Yeah, Netflix can be pretty addictive! I was always watching something new on it. Their shows and movies are usually excellent. But then I found Nederlandse iptv. It's cheaper, like 15 euros a month or 99 euros for the whole year. I watch over 7,000 channels and many films of excellent quality. Plus, I can watch it on any device, even when I'm not at home. It was a great find because it's got more stuff than Netflix, and I can watch it anywhere.

These days, I'm watching many different shows worldwide, stuff I never saw on Netflix. It's cool to see stories from other countries.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”