• In total there are 39 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Chaos Quarter: Imperial Ambitions - More gritty, scifi adventure

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Junior

Re: Chaos Quarter: Imperial Ambitions - More gritty, scifi adventure

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Action, adventure and characters who are honorable comrades, you can't ask for more! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK, can't wait to find out what happens between Rec and Second!"

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "The characters and their backgrounds, foibles, self-doubts, and quirks really make this series. Sure, it's about exploding starships and epic battles and heroes saving the day, but the characters are memorable, flaws and all. Can't wait for the next one."

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available from Amazon in ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This an action packed story that you will not regret reading. If, like me, you liked the first book, then you'll love this one also..."

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon in ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "The second book in the series is just as great as the first. I really, really wish he continues it. Plot, characters (especially characters) and world setup are all stellar. Please write more!! "

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Another great book of the series. Cant wait for the next one to come out. "

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Action,adventure and characters who are honorable comrades, you can't ask for more! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK, can't wait to find out what happens between Rec and Second!"

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Action,adventure and characters who are honorable comrades, you can't ask for more! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK, can't wait to find out what happens between Rec and Second!"

David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Excellent book - very well written and fast paced, with a realistic plot and great character development. Once I started reading, it was hard to put down. I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope there are plans to continue the series. Thanks!"

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. Available for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I enjoyed this book and the first one in the series. I found the unique characters a nice change from the typical flat and boring characters found in this style of novel."

David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This an action packed story that you will not regret reading. If, like me, you liked the first book, then you'll love this one also. My only complaint? It took so long for the sequel to appear that I have forgotten almost everything from the first one."

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. Available for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”