• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Reviewers wanted - Romance: The House of Past and You

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Karhen
Official Newbie!
Finland

Reviewers wanted - Romance: The House of Past and You

Unread post

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NDV7BNS

https://booksprout.co/arc/82701/the-hou ... st-and-you

Henna Karhu: The House of Past and You
Published: December 2021
ASIN: B09NDV7BNS
Page: 291
Genre: Romance

An orphaned young woman, an old Scottish manor, a circle of friends, and a slowly blossoming love. What could possibly go wrong? Apart from the sound of past that echoes from the waves and threatens to destroy it all, that is.

Erin
My best friend inheriting an old manor is like a breath of fresh air to my world, where money is tight, my home causes only problems and the relationship with my boyfriend is less than rosy. The crumbling walls, windy moors, and company of friends offer me a perfect place to get my life back on its tracks so I can go back home and face the challenges of my everyday life. Or at least that was what I thought.

When my life turns upside down and the sins of my parents come to the fore, I surprise myself finding sanity and comfort from a person who makes me feel safe for the first time in ages. As the voices of the sea grow louder and the past forces its way to the present, everything new and beautiful threatens to crumble.

Kim
When I decided to go to Scotland I was expecting drafty rooms, a leaky roof, and cold nights. However the beautiful, fiery woman, relaxed evenings in front of a fireplace and the voice that slowly grew inside me surprised me. Could I keep my loved one safe, when the past wants to take me with it and control the present?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”