• In total there are 32 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Romance / Women's Fiction - REVIEWERS WANTED - The Fallen Sniper Tears: A Sniper Romance Novel

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Romance / Women's Fiction - REVIEWERS WANTED - The Fallen Sniper Tears: A Sniper Romance Novel

Unread post

https://amzn.to/3vSv0GP

Request a review copy from the following links:
http://netgal.ly/pO4SiA
booksprout.co/arc/78965/the-fallen-snip ... ance-novel

The Fallen Sniper Tears: A Sniper Romance Novel
Love is Forever, Book 2
By Marlene F Cheng
Published: October 2021
ISBN: 979-8478640347
ASIN: B09H2H9R82
Pages: 399
Genre: Romance, Women’s Fiction, Drama

Raven is the secret love child from Temptation and Surrender, Book One in the Love is forever Series.

Much to the chagrin of his parents (Geneva an emergency room doctor and Y an NHL hockey star) he joins the Canadian army and becomes a superior sniper. He endures two harrowing tours of duty in Iraq.

Cheng fills this epic saga with enduring characters and lyrical writing.

Raven, “as fast as a flitting firefly, as silent as fallen snow” answers a call to reconnaissance duty in Mali.

His mother, who aches for her lover and has a horrendous fear for their love child’s safety, laments: “When I watch the moonshine on the water, a nostalgic longing comes over me… a strong yearning that moves me to tears.”

Can an ocean of tears separate the star-crossed lovers, forever?
Attachments
The Fallen Sniper Tears read now.jpg
The Fallen Sniper Tears read now.jpg (188.7 KiB) Viewed 952 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”