• In total there are 36 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Former News Anchor Writes Children's book!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
AuthorCraigLucie
Official Newbie!

Former News Anchor Writes Children's book!

Unread post

Hello Everyone :kap:

I am Craig Lucie, former WSBTV Atlanta news anchor. Below is a little bit about me, but more importantly, I want to share my new book, 'Hold You' with all of you and invite you to read and review it! It's about a silly phrase my kids used to say when they were little. Do you have any favorite phrases your kids used to say, that were just to adorable to correct? :hmm:

It's only 30 pages and around 292 words :btw: , so go check it out!

CRAIG LUCIE lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife and two children. Craig has over 20 years of experience as a broadcast journalist and reporter. He has won an EMMY for Best News Anchor and has been named Best On-Air Personality in the southeast. After almost two decades in the news business, Craig Lucie started his own company, LucieContent.com, using his background to help other businesses, non-profits and individuals tell their own stories through compelling content creation.

:up:

Have your kids said, "hold you!" when they really mean, "hold me?" Hold You is one father’s nostalgic storytelling of his daughter’s endearing phrase that was just too cute to correct. It is a reminder for us all to make time for each other.

Hold You, by author, Craig Lucie, is both a great picture book with wonderful illustrations for children's ages 0-5, as well as early and beginner readers from ages 5-7. Likewise, this endearing story is a great read for parents and grandparents to enjoy with their own children and grandchildren.

You can download the book here and give it a review, if you'd like! https://www.amazon.com/Hold-You-Craig-L ... merReviews

Anyways, thanks for taking a look at my post! I am happy to be here :thanks2:
Attachments
craig lucie head shot.jpg
craig lucie head shot.jpg (18.31 KiB) Viewed 1102 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”