• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New Book of Dating Stories

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
saltyflamesthebook
Official Newbie!

New Book of Dating Stories

Unread post

Hi! My name is Tamar Tremaine, and I just published my first book. It's a book of dating stories. Women often find it funny and relatable, and male readers have found it informative and insightful. See below for the Amazon blurb :).

Salty Flames
Tales of Modern Dating Fails

ARE YOU FEELING ALONE IN THE LAND OF HAPPY COUPLES?
Afraid to download a dating app? Nervous to go on a first date? Curious what online dating is like? Upset that you're never "the one?" Too many duds and not enough studs? You are far from alone...

TAMAR TREMAINE has gone on hundreds of first dates and chatted online with thousands of men over the last ten years. On a few occasions, she has even gone on as many as three dates in one day. (Not recommended.) According to Malcolm Gladwell, author of Outliers, it takes 10,000 hours and approximately ten years to become an expert. Tamar has easily spent 10,000 hours swiping, going on dates, and staring at her phone waiting for that cute guy to text her back. However, this book is not "Tamar Tremaine: Expert in Online Dating." This book is for you. Through a series of highly relatable short stories, Tamar reveals her crazy dating history. From in-person dating, to online dating, to quarantine dating, Tamar inspires readers to keep trying, download that app, and go on that date. After all, there's usually a good story in the end!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”