• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

FBI is the Biggest Violator of Civil Rights

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Rodrigo
Official Newbie!

FBI is the Biggest Violator of Civil Rights

Unread post

I sure wish this wasn't true, but I know that this agency has been getting me secretly banned from forums, had my posts shot down, and even gone the step of making my forum accounts disappear without a trace! All of my civils rights are being trampled on at an alarming rate that would make anyone's head spin! Is this just bullying or absolute tyranny? What would you do when you are bullied aggressively and secretly?
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: FBI is the Biggest Violator of Civil Rights

Unread post

Why do you think it's the FBI that is doing this? Forum admins sound like a better explanation. (Occam's razor.)

Last year you thought the FBI was sabotaging your manuscript and perhaps was out to kill you.

Despite that sabotage, I see you have a novel King of the Bullies which also deals with harassment from the FBI.

So I wonder if these things are really happening or if fiction is being intertwined with reality?
Murmur
Internet Sage

Re: FBI is the Biggest Violator of Civil Rights

Unread post

LanDroid wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:54 pm Why do you think it's the FBI that is doing this? Forum admins sound like a better explanation. (Occam's razor.)

Last year you thought the FBI was sabotaging your manuscript and perhaps was out to kill you.

Despite that sabotage, I see you have a novel King of the Bullies which also deals with harassment from the FBI.

So I wonder if these things are really happening or if fiction is being intertwined with reality?
That sounds like the advertising campaigns for the movie Cloverfield. And The Blair Witch Project. It sounds like a marketing gimmick for Rodrigo's book.

Return to “Everything Else”