• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Two Children's Books for Review - Sisters are Hard Work AND My Zoo Adventure

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Unread post

Download a review copy from the following links:
http://netgal.ly/cvVlAh
http://netgal.ly/mRHOPi

Sisters are Hard Work

My Sister and I share an inseparable bond, for we do everything together. From the start of the day to the darkness of night, we find we are inseparable. The love that we share among ourselves cannot compare to anyone else in the world.

I know my Sister will always be there when I need her. With her smiling face and warm smile, I feel an inner connection. I feel so blessed to have my best friend be a part of my family.

Parents and children will feel the warmth this book radiates. It shows how two people related by blood share an inseparable bond of love. This book would be the perfect introduction to a child who finds herself with a newborn sister. It will help them see the fun and adventure this new person can have in their life.

My Zoo Adventure

Come and enjoy a fun-filled day at the zoo with a young girl and her mother. You will find this journey filled with a wide array of educational facts that will leave you amazed. Every animal you will discover will show how it’s unique to the world.

The zoo's filled with a wide variety of animals. You will find lions, tigers, and koala bears. These are just a few of the majestic animals that make their home here. Their furs are shiny and bright, and they offer all a pure delight!

Children will find themselves enthralled with the magnificent illustrations that bring this book to life. Every page provides an interesting detail that makes this book an educator's dream come true. Parents and teachers will rejoice at the knowledge gained in this beautiful book.
Attachments
one more.jpg
one more.jpg (157.49 KiB) Viewed 1134 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”