Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:32 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Two Children's Books for Review - Sisters are Hard Work AND My Zoo Adventure 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Almost Awesome

Post Two Children's Books for Review - Sisters are Hard Work AND My Zoo Adventure
Two Children's Books for Review - Sisters are Hard Work AND My Zoo Adventure

Download a review copy from the following links:
http://netgal.ly/cvVlAh
http://netgal.ly/mRHOPi

Sisters are Hard Work

My Sister and I share an inseparable bond, for we do everything together. From the start of the day to the darkness of night, we find we are inseparable. The love that we share among ourselves cannot compare to anyone else in the world.

I know my Sister will always be there when I need her. With her smiling face and warm smile, I feel an inner connection. I feel so blessed to have my best friend be a part of my family.

Parents and children will feel the warmth this book radiates. It shows how two people related by blood share an inseparable bond of love. This book would be the perfect introduction to a child who finds herself with a newborn sister. It will help them see the fun and adventure this new person can have in their life.

My Zoo Adventure

Come and enjoy a fun-filled day at the zoo with a young girl and her mother. You will find this journey filled with a wide array of educational facts that will leave you amazed. Every animal you will discover will show how it’s unique to the world.

The zoo's filled with a wide variety of animals. You will find lions, tigers, and koala bears. These are just a few of the majestic animals that make their home here. Their furs are shiny and bright, and they offer all a pure delight!

Children will find themselves enthralled with the magnificent illustrations that bring this book to life. Every page provides an interesting detail that makes this book an educator's dream come true. Parents and teachers will rejoice at the knowledge gained in this beautiful book.

Attachments:
one more.jpg
one more.jpg [ 157.49 KiB | Viewed 54 times ]

Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:41 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.