• In total there are 30 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Reviewers Wanted - LGBTQ Coming of Age Fiction - There’s So Much I Need to Say to You By Sutton Tell

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Reviewers Wanted - LGBTQ Coming of Age Fiction - There’s So Much I Need to Say to You By Sutton Tell

Unread post

https://amzn.to/3lRARYa

Request a review copy at
http://netgal.ly/enaKcb

There’s So Much I Need to Say to You
By Sutton Tell
FriesenPress
September 15, 2021
978-1525575013 (hc)
978-1525575020 (pb)

New Adult, Coming of Age, LGBTQ Fiction

Taryn Taylor knows the only thing worse than growing up in the shadow of a rock star is gaining your own spotlight-then losing it. She's powerless as she watches the lead singer of their indie band destroy everything they've worked so hard for, right on the cusp of super-stardom.

Grieving her famous dad at the age of four was heart-breaking, but this is soul-crushing.

Barely out of high school, Taryn struggles to hold onto her dreams and navigate the complicated, secret relationship she has with her bassist, Shay. But Taryn never wanted to fall in love and after spending so much energy seeking the limelight, she might be blinded by it.

It's time to grow up and face the music. But betrayal hovers close by, and the hurts of Taryn's past are far from over.

Raw, funny, and unforgettable, There's So Much I Need to Say to You is an #OwnStories LGBTQIA2S+ novel about losing your way and finding your truth.
Attachments
There’s So Much I Need to Say to You with genre.jpg
There’s So Much I Need to Say to You with genre.jpg (108.75 KiB) Viewed 825 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”