• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine

Unread post

Just finished reading this first novel by Gail Honeyman. Fantastic Fiction (website) lists its genre as 'literary fiction.' It could also be classed as 'General Fiction' or 'Women's Fiction.' I started reading this book because of its title (I once worked with a man named Oliphant - the things that catch our eye :) ), but found the story engrossing. I recommend it, and would suggest it for the next fiction book discussion. :up:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Return to “What are you currently reading?”