• In total there are 41 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Haldred Chronicles: Alyssa out now!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Jgcully
Official Newbie!

Haldred Chronicles: Alyssa out now!

Unread post

Hello everyone, I've a new book out!

Haldred Chronicles: Alyssa

Hope you enjoy, here a the blurb for a bit of flavour

"They may slay my mortal body, but I am not so easily defeated. Time is on my side, and I will spend it well."

Alyssa is the last vampire, changed by Igor Regorash himself before his permanent death. With this transformation comes power, but also a terrible loneliness that makes Alyssa long to be human again.

Victoria Haldred is a Council of Peace investigator, charged with maintaining order in a post-war world. Her days are spent combatting murder, assassination, bombings, and blackmail, not to mention dirty politics and double-dealing.

When a local drunk comes down with a bad case of dead, Alyssa and Victoria are set on a collision course that will change their lives (undead as Alyssa's may be) forever. A dark entity becomes dangerously fixated on the two women. With no one to trust, and an inescapable power looming, Alyssa and Victoria must combine their strengths if they hope to survive a world turned sinister.

#urbanfantasy #crimefiction #fantasy #vampire #detective
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09DTGQ79V/ ... KK9KHTKETS

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”