• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Help figuring out a book.

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Bookworm89
Official Newbie!

Help figuring out a book.

Unread post

So, it is told from the pov of a bard recounting different stories of people from all over the land. There is a new kind of giant that showed up from an unknown place. And different people have different elemental abilitdes (i wish i could remeber the name for these powers that the book used). There was a water user who died creating a tidal wave to kill an army. A tree/wood user deployed sowe seeds that cut off a certain path for years to come. There was a fire giant village seige. And then, there was a young man that discovered a new set of beast abilities and was forming a group of like minded people with this new power.

Thats all the information I have. I am hoping someone can possibly help me find this book for a friend of mine.
Brooks127
Senior
United States of America

Re: Help figuring out a book.

Unread post

Not sure what it might be. Perhaps A Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”