• In total there are 34 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Boys of the Breach - Mutliverse, military scifi adventures!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Junior

Re: The Boys of the Breach - Mutliverse, military scifi adventures!

Unread post

Kat Mueller ran from tragedy in youth to start a career as a military doctor. Years later she finds herself taking care of people travelling the multiverse, putting her skills up against the strangeness of parallel universes. It may not be the life she planned, but it's certainly one that keeps a woman on her toes. See for yourself in THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.

Also, keep an eye out for my new book, CHAOS QUARTER: SYNDICATE WAYS, now available for purchase on Amazon!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: 'This one is tops. Dinosaurs with Ray guns, attacking giant insects, cowboy bad guys and beautiful girls, what else do you need.'

THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: 'I just really enjoyed the heck out of this book, like a really good adventure movie. More like a mini-series, actually, as many of the chapters are episodic enough to read like short stories...'

THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available from Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited. Now available in paperback!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Hints of star gate. Great story. I could not stop reading about the planet of the trees. I always look for new ideas and u did a great job giving them. Hope this becomes a series .I will buy it. In fact was disappointed there wasn't a book 2. Keep up the great work, I will be looking at your other books. Thank you."

THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available on Amazon in ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I hope this is the start of a long series. The concept is fun, reminds me in a way of the tv show Sliders which I always loved. Hopefully in the next book we see more interaction with the corsairs as well as others who have figured out this tech."

THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available of Amazon in ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "The author has come up with a great platform he can take it anywhere he wats and still stay inside the basic story line. Should be fun to see where he goes with this."

THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available of Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

Breck Everett has been the life of every party he's ever found, but underneath the easy-going exterior is a dedicated warrior, and fiercely loyal friend. Having fought for years under the command of his best friend, Easton Keller, he's decided to follow him into the private security sector. As the second-in-command for a company of tough men, he'll have to be ready to jump in and lead them when necessary. And given the chaotic nature of the multiverse, that necessity comes up often...

THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, now available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

Chance O'Riordan watched an alien foe come to his Earth and destroy the whole of humanity. He spent his days with the few survivors, desperately trying to hold on a few days longs. He never expected to be rescued, much less by people from a parallel universe. Now safe from his foe, Chance has two challenges facing him. First, he has to adapt to a new Earth with levels of technology he can barely imagine. Second, he has to find his place in a new job amongst soldiers far better trained and armed than he. But Chance is nothing if not a survivor, and his optimism may just make him the perfect fit for THE BOYS OF THE BREACH.

Now available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. Available for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

Pulse-pounding, multiverse adventure tales! THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available on Amazon. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

Endless universes of adventure await in this scifi action-adventure. THE BOYS OF THE BREACH, available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”