• In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Reviewers Wanted...The 1st Book Available Worldwide About Circumstantial Depression

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
CagedandLocked
Official Newbie!

Reviewers Wanted...The 1st Book Available Worldwide About Circumstantial Depression

Unread post

CAGED AND LOCKED: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH CIRCUMSTANTIAL DEPRESSION

"What is Circumstantial Depression? What effect does it have on the eyes and how we see the rest of the world and ourselves? My name is Lẹwa Ubunifu. I have Circumstantial Depression. I have struggled with this type of depression for a very long time. I am writing this book solely based on my own personal experiences and knowledge and how this disease has affected me. I hope this book creates some awareness about this disease and lets other people out there who have it know, You Are Not Alone!"

Now Available At: www.officialuccp.com/caged-and-locked
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Reviewers Wanted...The 1st Book Available Worldwide About Circumstantial Depression

Unread post

Can you tell us a bit about what circumstantial depression is? I expect it's situational, different from a chronic condition?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”